Latest News (Updated 29/04/2022)
*** IF YOU HAVE A DENTAL EMERGENCY PLEASE telephone 01407 710491 ***
(Information published is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Please be aware that different rules apply to different areas and at different times - please satisfy yourself that you are in compliance with the law as it applies to you)
The whole team at “The Old Lookout” thank you for your understanding and patience during the COVID pandemic - we very much appreciate your support. We are pleased to say that our service has nearly returned to normal now that the last mandatory COVID restrictions have been lifted.
We now have an “open door” policy and our waiting room is open again for those who wish to use it. In order to protect our more vulnerable clients and staff, we ask that:
- please do not attend if you have COVID or any COVID symptoms
- If you have respiratory illness (cough, cold) please contact the practice before attending
- we ask that only patients (and, if necessary, one accompanying adult) use the waiting room
- it is practice policy that those using the waiting room continue to wear a mask if you are able.
- Confirmation phone-calls will not be made after 1st September - please ensure that we have your correct contact details to ensure you receive e-mails or postal reminders.
- If you are unable to attend your next appointment, Please let us know with as much notice as possible If you fail to attend your appointment, you will be charged for the time.
Links to further advice and information
There is information about self help on our website - additional advice can be found by following the links below - they open in a new window:
Oral Health foundation - general advice about dentistry and self help.
NHS Wales - information about a whole range of health issues including dentistry.
Welcome to Cemaes Bay Dental Practice.
We are a small practice dedicated to providing individual, high quality care to our clients at affordable prices.
Our aim it to use the latest techniques to help you look after your teeth, providing you with a comfortable mouth which looks great with the long-term goal of keeping your smile for life.
We hope that you find our web-site useful - if you cannot find the information you require please do not hesitate to contact us on 01407 710491 for more information.
We regret that our waiting list for new patients is now closed.
Site last updated: 06/2022